Ruh Row......

How to's, questions, and build alongs for those traditional archers who are interested in building their own custom arrows.
Forum rules
This area strictly for arrows. Building, flight or broadhead flight.
Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Re: Ruh Row......

#11 Post by Carpdaddy »

Now we know where to send our arrows for cresting! :geek:
I did some back in my younger days, I think I just mounted some cabinet door rollers on a board and turned by hand. I still got a little sewing machine moter here somewhere I was going to make one with. But I moved on to something else. Looking forward to some fancy arrows to come! :geek:

Shadowhntr

#12 Post by Shadowhntr »

Hey Kirk, if you want some practice, I'll send you some shafts to practice on....I'll pay shipping both ways, and you can dip and crest them however you like. You get practice on free shafts, I get some Kirk S crested shafts. I obviously do not care what they look like....remember what my generic arrows look like? I'd even cover paint cost if you need help that way. Seems to me we both have something to gain here? :lol: No sense wasting it on useless dowels right? Let me see what I got back there...
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#13 Post by Captainkirk »

Roger that...send them my way! Can't guarantee the outcome but I'll give it the old college try!
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “All about arrows”