My nefarious plan...

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Re: My nefarious plan...

#11 Post by Carpdaddy »

This plan should work, it would on me!! Purdy!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#12 Post by Captainkirk »

Thanks, guys! Even a blind pig finds an acorn every once in a while.
Aim small, miss small!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#13 Post by Captainkirk »

It seems my plan is working, albeit slowly. My son has done little but talk about trad shooting since Christmas, has shot the snot out of his new woodies and regularly wants to discuss something or other he's read in TBM. If I can get him out in the woods stumping this year I l know he'll be a goner.
Aim small, miss small!

Grizzly

#14 Post by Grizzly »

How I miss those days when Dad did that for us. Your planting and watering is spreading. I need to get off my but and finish putting a rest on a recurve I bought for a Grandson and setting the nock and building some silencers. The weather is getting nicer and it will time for some shooting with the kids again soon. They have all been bitten by the bug.

Nice arrows Kirk. Your son will never forget these years with you.

I have to laugh looking at how the youngin is holding the bow. It's such a joy teaching them how to even hold the bow the "other way". If a person ever needs some "happy" therapy, just volunteer to help in the kids archery tent at the state fair.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#15 Post by Captainkirk »

Grizzly wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:55 am I have to laugh looking at how the youngin is holding the bow. It's such a joy teaching them how to even hold the bow the "other way". If a person ever needs some "happy" therapy, just volunteer to help in the kids archery tent at the state fair.
That "youngin" has been following my and my son around with our bows since she could walk; I'm hoping Daddy is keeping regular practice with that beautiful little Maddog Pup she won...she still couldn't make full draw with it so I told him to take it home and have her work with it to build up her draw strength (it's only 15#...LOL!) I'm truly hoping the bug will bite hard once she starts hitting what she aims at. :roll:
Aim small, miss small!

Graps

#16 Post by Graps »

Lots of good times ahead. :D
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Return to “Campfire”