Shooting and municipalities

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Mohawk

Re: Shooting and municipalities

#21 Post by Mohawk »

That sucks. These mongrels that we have think they're dying if they're out a second longer than necessary to do what they need to get done.
I'm not sure what the police would do if they caught me anyway, maybe a verbal warning? I know a sheriff deputy lives in town and he has a 3D buck target in his back yard in clear view of the street. :lol: I'm sure every town or city is different in their views, as well as enforcement of no archery shooting, but I would guess that any means to collect revenue (tickets and citations) would be fairly common since they can't seem to collect enough taxes.

Shadowhntr

#22 Post by Shadowhntr »

Dont get me started
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Mohawk

#23 Post by Mohawk »

BAAAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAA!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#24 Post by Captainkirk »

Mohawk wrote: I'm sure every town or city is different in their views, as well as enforcement of no archery shooting, but I would guess that any means to collect revenue (tickets and citations) would be fairly common since they can't seem to collect enough taxes.
We are double-vexed...being in a state that ranks 48 out of 50 for being in the worst fiscal shape (because our bleeding heart liberal politicians buy votes by shoveling money they don't have at people who won't work) and living in a city of nearly 90,000 (including many of those type of people) that is nearly bankrupt for the same reason.
I have little doubt that one of our elected officials would revel in levying a Rather Large Fine (three for me, one for you) for a violation if given the opportunity. And I'd bet you a steak dinner it would be the first one ever issued.
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Campfire”