Why is it .......?

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Graps

Re: Why is it .......?

#16 Post by Graps »

Why is it , you tell someone the paint is wet , and they have to touch it ?
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Crazynate

#17 Post by Crazynate »

Why is it some hunters don't respect each other when hunting. Tonight I had a guy walk past me on state land 1.5 hours before dark. I made myself know and he said sorry than walks right through my spot and set his pop up blind up 60 yards from me. I always thought it was proper etiquette if you see a hunter to just walk the other way. Not in MI where I hunt I guess lol.
Goodnight Chesty Wherever You Are.

Shadowhntr

#18 Post by Shadowhntr »

Crazynate wrote:Why is it some hunters don't respect each other when hunting. Tonight I had a guy walk past me on state land 1.5 hours before dark. I made myself know and he said sorry than walks right through my spot and set his pop up blind up 60 yards from me. I always thought it was proper etiquette if you see a hunter to just walk the other way. Not in MI where I hunt I guess lol.
Geez... :evil:

I use to think if a vehicle is parked at a certain spot on public, it meant it was occupied.....not any more! Ive went in alone, and come out tp 4 more vehicles next to mine...i need a puking emoji...
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Crazynate

#19 Post by Crazynate »

That's true shadowhunter. I'm the same as you. If there are no parking spots I assume the hunting spots are taken for that day. I came out opening night and guys parked on the road. It's sad
Goodnight Chesty Wherever You Are.

Graps

#20 Post by Graps »

Why is it , a beagle can't hear you holler for them and they are only a short way off , but that same dog can hear you drop a shotgun shell in a flannel shirt pocket at 100 yards ?
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Graps

#21 Post by Graps »

Why is it , that same dog can hear you unwrap a sandwich wrapped in linen at the same distance ?

Graps

#22 Post by Graps »

Why is it , when you are sitting quietly in your blind , your stomach has to make gurgling and squeaking noise ?

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#23 Post by Carpdaddy »

Why is it; if you hang posted signs folks will begin invading your property? It’s like the sign is saying “There is Deer here”!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#24 Post by Carpdaddy »

Why is it; If you are in Revival (this week) the weather will cool way down making for good hunting times? (this week) :lol:

Graps

#25 Post by Graps »

Why is it , I finally have a Saturday off work so I can hunt two days in a row and the youngest daughter decides to take me up on the standing offer to grill portabella mushrooms in the afternoon ? :|

Return to “Campfire”