Designer hunting equipment .

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Graps

Re: Designer hunting equipment .

#16 Post by Graps »

I think the 100 mile an hour tape that they use in the military would be even better . :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#17 Post by Captainkirk »

Yep, it would.
Aim small, miss small!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#18 Post by Carpdaddy »

I got camo tape already so I hope it improves performance! Don’t think I have any 100 mike an hour tape.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#19 Post by Captainkirk »

Carpdaddy wrote:I got camo tape already so I hope it improves performance! Don’t think I have any 100 mike an hour tape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v44TrX5HxGU
Aim small, miss small!

Jose

#20 Post by Jose »

Great idea Dale! That is a really swift idea. Also, your designer equipment is awesome. Maple is some nice looking wood!

J. Holden

#21 Post by J. Holden »

Seeing the duct tape reminds me of a 3D competition shoot I competed in a few years ago. My son and I were, more so him than me, were competing and the day of the competition it was a little nutty trying to leave the house.

Running a little behind usually doesn't go well for me. Something winds up being forgotten. It just so happens that I forgot my glove. As I was sitting at the car fuming that I forgot I was also spinning my wheels trying to come up with a solution.

I walked over to one of the club members who was hanging some signs for the concession stand. I asked for a foot of his duct tape. "Sure, here you go" he says.

I didn't win the competition but I was able to compete. A little Tennessee chrome never fails!

Jeremy

Graps

#22 Post by Graps »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I kin fix annathin, wherz the duc tape .

Or a Yooper would say
Wers da dook tape, we ken fx'er aey .
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

White Falcon

#23 Post by White Falcon »

OP, love the wood!

Return to “Campfire”