Where's my saw?

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Graps

Re: Where's my saw?

#61 Post by Graps »

Attachments
20180218_213846~01.jpg
20180218_213846~01.jpg (108.53 KiB) Viewed 65 times
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#62 Post by Carpdaddy »

Over the top!!!

Shadowhntr

#63 Post by Shadowhntr »

Jeepers graps!!!! :shock: Man that is truly GORGEOUS!!! I absolutely LOVE that sheath!....almost brings tears to my eyes it's so beautiful.... :cry:

The belt loop with that corded look on the edges, matched with the basket weave look of the rest flat just works! Complements that antler handled knife perfectly.

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around how the heck you got the dark lines inside the light colored corded work on the loop....how the heck???
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Graps

#64 Post by Graps »

:lol: That's top secret Jason, I could tell you how to do it, but then I would have to kill you.
And I like you too much to do that.

Seriously, I put the resist on the brade and when the antique gel goes on, it stays in the low spots when you wipe it off.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#65 Post by Captainkirk »

Graps knocks yet another one outta the park...
Aim small, miss small!

Shadowhntr

#66 Post by Shadowhntr »

Really? That's it?.....you coulda gave me a big song and dance and had all kinds of fun with me on that one and I'd of swallowed it hook line and sinker! You make it sound so Easy, but I know better. You didn't make that thing in an hour....
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Graps

#67 Post by Graps »

You could do it Jason, if I can do it, anybody could.

Graps

#68 Post by Graps »

TTT

Return to “Campfire”