Do you just need a good laugh?

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Graps

Do you just need a good laugh?

#1 Post by Graps »

These people are having a worse day than you.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Grizzly

Re: Do you just need a good laugh?

#2 Post by Grizzly »

I had to watch that shotgun recoil backwards about 10x. Never seen anything like it. Did really like the horse with the squeeky rubber chicken.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#3 Post by Carpdaddy »

:shock: What makes it so funny when the other fellow is having a bad day? :lol:
Attachments
C602BD4D-9BB2-435C-B5AB-467C23349889.jpeg
C602BD4D-9BB2-435C-B5AB-467C23349889.jpeg (47.83 KiB) Viewed 58 times

Graps

#4 Post by Graps »

What a bad time to have a convertible. :shock:
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#5 Post by Captainkirk »

Grizzly wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:26 pm I had to watch that shotgun recoil backwards about 10x. Never seen anything like it. Did really like the horse with the squeeky rubber chicken.
You'll probably like this one, Craig...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrImp-ek3bI&t=30s
Aim small, miss small!

Grizzly

#6 Post by Grizzly »

Graps wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:32 pm What a bad time to have a convertible. :shock:
and an expensive Alfa Romeo too.. :cry:
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Grizzly

#7 Post by Grizzly »

I liked the guy playing with the trigger about 5 times before he pulled it.

I once owned one of those single shot 12 gauge H&R light weight 12 guage shotguns with iron sights on it. I thought it would make a great turkey gun for crawling around the weeds with. It was light as a feather, maybe 5lbs? Had a standard light weight barrel and was choked full. BUT it came chambered for 3 1/2 shells. 8-) This thing was fine with standard loads, still good with high brass, but got down right uncomfortable with turkey loads, even in 2 3/4" I took it to the farm with a bunch of the guys from work, and wouldn't you know one of them had a box of 3 1/2" turkey loads. That little beast bushed me back 3 steps when fired and everyone got a good laugh. The one tough guy in the group thought he could handle it, and it pushed him back 3 steps too. Actually, it was pretty useless for what I wanted it for. I took it to my local gunsmith, wondering if he could do some magic on it. He gave me that look, and told me I could fix it myself. just duck tape a brick onto the barrel. :(

Return to “Campfire”