Deer Creek

Forum rules
Be fair.
hornfrog

Deer Creek

#1 Post by hornfrog »

If you guys are doing any food plots, check out Deer Creek Seed. Great service and fast shipping. Really good people.
"Nothing wrong with the quiet."

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Re: Deer Creek

#2 Post by Carpdaddy »

Where I hunt the food plots get planted for us. Big Dudes father and uncle lease their fields out to someone that plants corn and soy beans all over.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

I would love to...if I had any private land to hunt.
Aim small, miss small!

hornfrog

#4 Post by hornfrog »

I've got corn field to my right, bean field below me and food plot with various things in it to my front, woods in the bottom, Good thing about the plot is it last after corn and beans are gone. Build it and they will come. :) Down here Capt. I've even got some public land that has corn or beans next to it. We do have places to hunt and fish in Southern Il.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#5 Post by Carpdaddy »

Planting you own is an advantage, you can plant when and where you want. We have to move as different locations come in. Some had to be replanted this year due to being flooded, this will work to our advantage as they will not all be full at the same time. I probably just need to come up there and chase some of them deer off for you Hornfrog.

hornfrog

#6 Post by hornfrog »

Your more than welcome, but have you seen what they want for a out of state archery permit? Unreal. :shock:

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#7 Post by Captainkirk »

hornfrog wrote:Your more than welcome, but have you seen what they want for a out of state archery permit? Unreal. :shock:
No..how much? :?:
Aim small, miss small!

hornfrog

#8 Post by hornfrog »

Roughly in the $470.00 to $500.00 mark last year Haven't seen if they upped it yet this year or not. :shock: I hunt for the meat. That would be some high dollar vittles.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#9 Post by Carpdaddy »

Can't afford to eat that high on the hog! Man they are proud of those things.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#10 Post by Carpdaddy »

Guess you will just have to come to Ky Hornfrog, less than $200.00 and your good to go.

Return to “Product Review”