Testing the waters

The majority of your bowhunting year is spent practicing and/or training. This is the place to discuss it!
Graps

Re: Testing the waters

#21 Post by Graps »

Many years ago I was working on my bow at night in the tool shop I was working for and when I fished up I wanted to see how it shot .
So I figured the paper barrel that was filled with sweeping compound would stop my arrow just fine .
Its amazing the kinetic energy in a 650gr. arrow launched out of an eighty pound recurve . :shock:
The arrow did a complete pass threw and skidded down the wall taking out an air line . :?
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Shadowhntr

#22 Post by Shadowhntr »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#23 Post by Captainkirk »

graps wrote:Many years ago I was working on my bow at night in the tool shop I was working for and when I fished up I wanted to see how it shot .
So I figured the paper barrel that was filled with sweeping compound would stop my arrow just fine .
Its amazing the kinetic energy in a 650gr. arrow launched out of an eighty pound recurve . :shock:
The arrow did a complete pass threw and skidded down the wall taking out an air line . :?
Oops.... :oops:
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Practice/Training”