Every practice dont go well

The majority of your bowhunting year is spent practicing and/or training. This is the place to discuss it!
Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Re: Every practice dont go well

#31 Post by Carpdaddy »

I spared no expense on my fancy targets. LinemanSteve gave me a bunch of feed sacks from his farm and I stuffed them with old throw away clothes. :idea: :lol:

Ole Dave

Re: Every practice dont go well

#32 Post by Ole Dave »

I stumbled onto Ames Pillow targets...burlap 30x40 with grommets in corners and slit on top to stuff with rags or I use dead shrink wrap off skids at Sears, etc... stops X bows!

Each side had an animal face...can't find em no more... Gal who owns company said she can't get press operator to print he animals on burlap...nobody wanted to work... :0

I have used real burlap feed bags stuff with shrink wrap, too...old clothes should be quieter! I wear all my old clothes! :)

I even had one tied to 100' of wash line and would be in my tree stand and have someone tow at the end of 100' wash line the burlap body around under my stand and I trained myself to shoot it moving slowly... that stopping a deer is great but doesn't always work...I've had them bolt right out of the county! That fast rut walk I do try to stop them...
All we have and call our own, once belonged to someone else, and will again. Our purpose here is not to serve ourselves.

Bigfoot SAS LB (47# LB limbs 38# Semi Static RC limbs)

Couple of old Bear bows

Return to “Practice/Training”