Legal shooting light

The majority of your bowhunting year is spent practicing and/or training. This is the place to discuss it!
Shadowhntr

Re: Legal shooting light

#16 Post by Shadowhntr »

Psssst....thats Kirk Tony...

In our neck of the woods its a lot like Tonys. No crazy rules like Illinois.
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#17 Post by Carpdaddy »

Hum; I looked back and I guess your right. :oops: Opps! Wherever it is I'm sure glad it's not that way here. 8-)

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#18 Post by Captainkirk »

According to Tom (my former co-worker), this guy had been dogging him and his BIL for some time, trying to catch them in the act...of "something". Finding nothing, he used the laws on the books to fabricate a false story and nailed them with it. And this took place in Wisconsin, not Illinois.
Aim small, miss small!

Shadowhntr

#19 Post by Shadowhntr »

Wisconsin...Illinois....whats the difference, both are lib ran. What a joke.

See around here, that would have ended up in court, with the C.O. likely in trouble. Getting something like that to stick would be virtually impossible here. With things as they are here, its hard enough to get legitimate offenses to stick.
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#20 Post by Captainkirk »

Shadowhntr wrote:Wisconsin...Illinois....whats the difference, both are lib ran. What a joke.

See around here, that would have ended up in court, with the C.O. likely in trouble. Getting something like that to stick would be virtually impossible here. With things as they are here, its hard enough to get legitimate offenses to stick.
No argument outta me. Around here, hunting is viewed as a "pretty please" rather than a normal manly activity. Libtards got everyone running so scared of lawsuits they're afraid to say yes to anything.
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Practice/Training”