Lovin' It!

The majority of your bowhunting year is spent practicing and/or training. This is the place to discuss it!
Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Lovin' It!

#16 Post by Captainkirk »

Flemish Dave wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:45 am However I tried another bow for giggles and boy did it have a spell on it. Walked out with it too.
:shock: WELL?????????????????????????????????????? :shock:
Spill it, man!
Aim small, miss small!

Greg Felty

#17 Post by Greg Felty »

Iv'e never had any luck shooting the shorties.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#18 Post by Captainkirk »

Greg Felty wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:05 pm Iv'e never had any luck shooting the shorties.
Frankly, I never expected to. The fact that this thing is clinging to me like a wood/glass leech is surprising the heck out of me...I just wanted to shoot it, not bond with it! :shock:
Aim small, miss small!

stumper

#19 Post by stumper »

The fact is most of the bows at that shop or on consignment and both kmag and this bow had horrible strings and the arrows I used not much better. However despite the poor conditions this bow literally shot an instinctive 20yard group tighter than I have with any other bow.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Greg Felty

#20 Post by Greg Felty »

I will have to try another short one. It sure makes hunting out of a stand a lot easier. Come on Dave lets see it.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

stumper

#21 Post by stumper »

Bad service here fellas gonna have to wait.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Greg Felty

#22 Post by Greg Felty »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#23 Post by Captainkirk »

Flemish Dave wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:11 pm The fact is most of the bows at that shop or on consignment and both kmag and this bow had horrible strings and the arrows I used not much better. However despite the poor conditions this bow literally shot an instinctive 20yard group tighter than I have with any other bow.
Flemish Dave wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:21 pm Bad service here fellas gonna have to wait.
Bad service, huh? Not bad enough that you couldn't post the above, but bad enough that you could not tell us what it is? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Stop torturing us, Dave!
Aim small, miss small!

Graps

#24 Post by Graps »

Flemish Dave wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:11 pm The fact is most of the bows at that shop or on consignment and both kmag and this bow had horrible strings and the arrows I used not much better. However despite the poor conditions this bow literally shot an instinctive 20yard group tighter than I have with any other bow.
Well you need to find someone to make you a new string. :?
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Longtrad

#25 Post by Longtrad »

Flemish Dave wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:45 am Well maybe it was that kmag but we didn’t get along like I thought of. However I tried another bow for giggles and boy did it have a spell on it. Walked out with it too.
Yep sometimes you find a bow that just sings to you, other times I go in there to try out a bow that is really popular with other folks and i think its a pile of junk.

Return to “Practice/Training”