How many?

The majority of your bowhunting year is spent practicing and/or training. This is the place to discuss it!
Captainkirk
Site Admin

How many?

#1 Post by Captainkirk »

How many of you are getting your practice in daily/weekly (according to your schedule)?
I, for one, am FINALLY getting in my daily shooting after correcting my 'range inadequacies' (ahem) and visibility being hidden by the natural fence from prying neighbors' eyes. And boy, does it feel great! Not only is it superb exercise and great training, but it relaxes my mind like nothing else. I'm hoping for a late fall in hopes that the leaves will stay up long enough to get me to hunting season.
Aim small, miss small!

Graps

Re: How many?

#2 Post by Graps »

:? :roll:
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Lowcountry

#3 Post by Lowcountry »

I haven't shot as much as usual this summer, and then I hurt my shoulder last week, so I am not shooting this week to let it heal up. Hope to get back shooting next week.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#4 Post by Carpdaddy »

Busy, busy, busy! Haven’t flung an arrow all week!

Graps

#5 Post by Graps »

Did I mention deer flies? :shock:
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#6 Post by Captainkirk »

Graps wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:11 pm Did I mention deer flies? :shock:
Graps, in all my years, I've never seen a deer fly.
Aim small, miss small!

Graps

#7 Post by Graps »

A friend of mine actually shot a doe straight overhead as she jumped over him. :lol:

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#8 Post by Captainkirk »

Graps wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:38 pm A friend of mine actually shot a doe straight overhead as she jumped over him. :lol:
Now, that's what I call a "Hail Mary"... 8-)
Aim small, miss small!

Graps

#9 Post by Graps »

He said it was the last day of the season and about an hour of light left.
After he shot he could see his arrow disappear into the sky and the deer stopped in the open field and looked back at the fence.
He thought he must have missed, so he grabbed another arrow and before he pulled back, she dropped like a sack of wheat.

White Falcon

#10 Post by White Falcon »

Nice story.

Return to “Practice/Training”