First bow giveaway

Announcements for Great hunts, Traditional Bows and Hunting Gear Giveaways
Forum rules
You must be over the age of 18 to be in hunt draws. If you win a hunt or a Traditional bow you are not eligible to win that category prize again for one year. Good luck.
Graps

Re: First bow giveaway

#16 Post by Graps »

I think it should go to a member that needs a bow. I have more bows than I need , I know a member that has no bow and is trying to help his 8 year old daughter shoot . He has borrowed a bow to be able to shoot with her . His username on here is Lectrajack . Just a thought .
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Tradman

#17 Post by Tradman »

Its a fine line to walk.sponsors want to see numbers and activity or they are not inclined to sign back up when the time comes to do so.I think the answer might be to stop doing the giveaways alltogether for a while.I want to reward the members that actually participate in the forums but in reality there are only a few of you that actually use the forums.I will change the rules to a 25 posts minimum as of RIGHT NOW to be eligible for any and all giveaways.The first bow giveaway still stands.The 21st of November one of you will win a great longbow.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Tradman

#18 Post by Tradman »

graps...Tell lectrajack to have at least 25 posts and his odds will be pretty dang good.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#19 Post by Captainkirk »

Larry wrote:Its a fine line to walk.sponsors want to see numbers and activity or they are not inclined to sign back up when the time comes to do so.I think the answer might be to stop doing the giveaways alltogether for a while.I want to reward the members that actually participate in the forums but in reality there are only a few of you that actually use the forums.
I would be fine with that, Larry,if that's your wishes. I didn't come here for free gear...I came here for stimulating conversation with like-minded individuals and to share my new-found love of trad hunting and trad archery.
Larry wrote: I will change the rules to a 25 posts minimum as of RIGHT NOW to be eligible for any and all giveaways.The first bow giveaway still stands.The 21st of November one of you will win a great longbow.
Not that I would turn down a free bow..... :mrgreen:

FWIW, Larry...the sponsors have sort of dropped the ball themselves. I don't see any of them coming around either, which doesn't help their cause (or sales) any. You might wanna pass that along, because you have a pretty dedicated hardcore (small though it may be) group here.
I've already spent over 3 bills in the short time I've been involved and will be spending more (hint, hint...)
Aim small, miss small!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#20 Post by Captainkirk »

(cue drum roll)...and, the winner is........?????
Aim small, miss small!

Tradman

#21 Post by Tradman »

Winner? Winner of what? :roll:

Tradman

#22 Post by Tradman »

The first bow winner on tradhunter is member #3 centaurian.congrats..please pm me.pm sent.This is the first bow of many many more folks so have faith.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#23 Post by Captainkirk »

Cool! Congrats to Centaurian!
Aim small, miss small!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#24 Post by Carpdaddy »

Congratulations, now post some pics of the bow flinging arrows.

Shootemstraight

#25 Post by Shootemstraight »

Is there a place on this site where people can make donations?
54" Fox Breed 60#@28"
60" Pronghorn Longbow 55#@27"
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison.

Return to “Gear, Bows and Hunt Giveaways”