KTBA 2015

Traditional archery events, club announcements, 3D shoots.
Forum rules
Post all club events or traditional archery related gatherings.
Carpdaddy
Site Admin

KTBA 2015

#1 Post by Carpdaddy »

Copied this from another site. It was posted by a KTBA member that works hard to help put together a really nice 3D shoot. I enjoy this every year and look foward to it again this April, anyone else planning to be there?
Kentucky Traditional Bowhunters Association will be hosting our 5th annual "KyTradFest" on April 10,11,12 2015 at our same location 250 Whites Lane, Harrodsburg, KY 40330. Easy to find, halfway between Perryville, and Harrodsburg, KY off US # 68 at the Mercer County Fish and Game Farm. We will have a 40 target 3-D course of some realistic setups of large and small game targets (mostly rhineharts) Also a 10 target "smoker round", aireal shoot, longshot, and running boar. Guest speaker on Saturday night will be Colorado bowhunter Marv Clynke ! Saturday night potluck feast, blanket trade,live bluegrass music, and raffle prizes. Food vendor on site all weekend,all day. (breakfast included) Camping is free, and unlimited, but primitive. Porta jons and handwash stations, potable water available. Sorry, no showers. RV campers welcome, but no hookups, or dumpstations. Firewood provided free of charge. Shoot starts Friday, campers welcome on Thursday. One time shoot fee gets unlimited shooting all weekend. Competition shooters must score first round. for additional info contact Randy Grider @ 859-748-6200

Sjrbows

Re: KTBA

#2 Post by Sjrbows »

Great shoot. We will be there this year

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#3 Post by Carpdaddy »

Great, look forward to seeing you there.

linemansteve

#4 Post by linemansteve »

Carpdaddy you camping where you did last year?
I saw a women driving through town the other day texting and it made me so damn mad I rolled my window down and threw my beer can at her.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#5 Post by Carpdaddy »

Not sure, If buddy still owns the cabin down the road then I may go there again.

hornfrog

#6 Post by hornfrog »

Anyone going to Tradfest, stop by JP Enterprises and say hi. Should be in and out helping Jim. See you there. :D
"Nothing wrong with the quiet."

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#7 Post by Carpdaddy »

Hope to meet you there Hornfrog, been there every year so far. Not looking good right now though, not been able to find anyone to take care of brother. Last year his son came and stayed but he can't this year. If I can find any possible way I hope to be there.

hornfrog

#8 Post by hornfrog »

Hope you make it Carpdaddy. Like to meet you. How far are you from there?

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#9 Post by Carpdaddy »

Don't remember really, think it was 1 1/2 - 2 hours.

hornfrog

#10 Post by hornfrog »

Thought maybe you were pretty close.

Return to “Events”