KTBA 2016 approaching

Traditional archery events, club announcements, 3D shoots.
Forum rules
Post all club events or traditional archery related gatherings.
Kybownut

Re: KTBA approaching again

#21 Post by Kybownut »

I'm gonna try to take a personal day or vacation that week.Basstar is pretty close also maybe he can make it.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#22 Post by Carpdaddy »

Didn't notice that but he may even be closer than we are, just looked at a map. Okay Basstar, make plans to come and school us boys on the 3D range.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#23 Post by Carpdaddy »

Okay guys now that Deer season is over this is what I start looking forward to, it's not that far away, make plans!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#24 Post by Carpdaddy »

I announce this every year and somehow got the last two years active and even I have been using them. This one gives the dates for the upcoming one in April 2016. I don't know how to remove the others.

alphamale

Re: KTBA 2016 approaching

#25 Post by alphamale »

hey there erey bidy,, if i make it to the KTBA SHOOT this year i will have a few snakeskins ta sell or trade on,, timber rattler,copperhead and some canebrakes if any one is interested? thanx,, ALPHAMALE

Kybownut

#26 Post by Kybownut »

alphamale wrote:hey there erey bidy,, if i make it to the KTBA SHOOT this year i will have a few snakeskins ta sell or trade on,, timber rattler,copperhead and some canebrakes if any one is interested? thanx,, ALPHAMALE
They still got the snakes in em???

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#27 Post by Carpdaddy »

I don't think Johnny is much of a snake handler! Those would look nice on that Osage self bow your planning to build Johnny, just be sure they are just skins! I have skinned several bows in the past and still have a few timber rattler skins now, sure is Purdy!

Kybownut

#28 Post by Kybownut »

Carpdaddy wrote:I don't think Johnny is much of a snake handler! Those would look nice on that Osage self bow your planning to build Johnny, just be sure they are just skins! I have skinned several bows in the past and still have a few timber rattler skins now, sure is Purdy!
I had thought about that tony, is it pretty easy to skin one? A bow not the snake! Lol

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#29 Post by Carpdaddy »

Yes it is quite simple Johnny, get you a bow and a couple skins and I'll explain, help, or skin it. Really not hard though.

Kybownut

#30 Post by Kybownut »

Carpdaddy wrote:Yes it is quite simple Johnny, get you a bow and a couple skins and I'll explain, help, or skin it. Really not hard though.
Can't beat a deal like that. Thanks

Return to “Events”