Notice: International shooters for the IBO Trad Worlds

Traditional archery events, club announcements, 3D shoots.
Forum rules
Post all club events or traditional archery related gatherings.
Ranger B

Notice: International shooters for the IBO Trad Worlds

#1 Post by Ranger B »

Shooters from abroad we’d like to do whatever we can to encourage you to come to the IBO Traditional Worlds. We understand that it can be quite expensive so we want to do what we can to help defray the costs. If you can get your transportation to the Nashville airport (BNA) I will coordinate to get you picked up and transported to Twin Oaks. We have several large tents and cots that we will provide for your accommodations. We also have showers available. It will be hot in July so tent living will not be cool, but we are working to get some generators set up. I will also get you transported back to the airport Sunday night or Monday morning depending on your flights. I know it isn’t a lot but we want to help out as much as we can. Perhaps, some local businesses would help out with your travel in order to represent your nation. As it stands it looks like we already have shooters coming in from the UK, Germany, Canada and a couple of inquires from South America. If we get some folks coming in then perhaps we can cook dinner Sat evening at Twin Oaks. I have lots of deer in the freezer and fried taters with a big ole Vidalia is pretty easy and filling. If you are interested please contact me at jimmyblackmon68@yahoo.com We hope to see you in July.

Return to “Events”