Power of Prayers

This forum is for sharing all your prayers for family and fellow members of the traditional archery community.
Forum rules
Prayers and concerns involving members families and friends.
stumper

Re: Power of Prayers

#21 Post by stumper »

Sounds like prayers are being answered. Best of luck.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Ole Dave

#22 Post by Ole Dave »

I've had the Lord say "NO" to me much of the time, but in hindsight, he's always taken pretty good care of me in spite of some bad luck
All we have and call our own, once belonged to someone else, and will again. Our purpose here is not to serve ourselves.

Bigfoot SAS LB (47# LB limbs 38# Semi Static RC limbs)

Couple of old Bear bows

stumper

#23 Post by stumper »

Even in my youth I know the Lord answers in one of three ways. Thinking in this mindset helps me with the nos. God answers our request in one of three ways. Yes, not right now, and I have something better.

Ole Dave

#24 Post by Ole Dave »

dahyer wrote:Even in my youth I know the Lord answers in one of three ways. Thinking in this mindset helps me with the nos. God answers our request in one of three ways. Yes, not right now, and I have something better.

:) like the country song about "unanswered prayers" at the high school reunion?! 8-)

I won't know why for all the "no's" but several have come clear in this realm and for that I'm grateful....
All we have and call our own, once belonged to someone else, and will again. Our purpose here is not to serve ourselves.

Bigfoot SAS LB (47# LB limbs 38# Semi Static RC limbs)

Couple of old Bear bows

stumper

#25 Post by stumper »

I love country music what can I say.

Return to “Prayers”