New Bow Headed My Way (arrived)

Tell us your Traditional Bow Hunting experiences
Forum rules
Discuss all aspects of the hunt.
Grizzly

Re: New Bow Headed My Way (arrived)

#41 Post by Grizzly »

That would be the ticket for hunting on the ground. I don't think I've ever even touched one. Shot a cousins 52" but never a 48". Nice group and bow.

It's a gamble for sure. My 1966 #41 Grizzly came with a fastflight string when I bought it in the late 90's and I didn't know ff from dacron. I ran it and a #45, 52" Pearson with it's original Dacron string through a chrono and the Bear was about 7 fps faster shooting cedars. That's when I discovered the wrong string on the Bear.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

stumper

#42 Post by stumper »

I would love a super mag. I read glowing and not glowing reviews on them. Seems to be no middle ground.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Graps

#43 Post by Graps »

The people that don't like them, can't handle the finger pinch.
But I started out with 52" and I can't tell the difference between the 48 and the 52.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Jamesh76

#44 Post by Jamesh76 »

I draw just under 28 and dont notice any pinch.

stumper

#45 Post by stumper »

I’m talking about limbs blowing out.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Graps

#46 Post by Graps »

So now that the honeymoon is over, is this going to be your hunting bow this year?
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Jamesh76

#47 Post by Jamesh76 »

Undecided at this point. I need to shoot quite bit more. I like it and enjoy how short it is. I'm good out to 15, over that and it opens up quite a bit. I dont like to shoot over 15 yards, but I like to be consistent at 20.

Return to “Bow Hunting experiences”