Camera preferences?

Show us your trail cam pics
Captainkirk
Site Admin

Camera preferences?

#1 Post by Captainkirk »

My son and I both are considering picking up trail cams in the near future but are pretty well bewildered by the huge selection at the local Bass Pro Shops store. Can anyone make any specific recommendations and tell me why you recommend them?
Thanks in advance....Cap.
Aim small, miss small!

Graps

Re: Camera preferences?

#2 Post by Graps »

Be trad and use trail strings
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

Hunting trad is one thing: knowing your quarry and his habits are another thing altogether in my book.
"Know thine enemy"....sage advice, given by some smart dead guy, once apon a time!
Aim small, miss small!

Graps

#4 Post by Graps »

You need to male up your mind if you are going to hunt trad or just play bow and arrow
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#5 Post by Carpdaddy »

You know how I am; I would by cheapest! Have i mentioned that im cheap?
Found one in my garage that my son-in-law must have left, had to take it apart and fix a broken connection but I tried it out at the beginning of season, it took a lot of pictures but aint helping now sitting back in the garage. Guess i could have just said: I know nothing about them, sorry.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#6 Post by Captainkirk »

Quite alright. I know nothing about them either!
Aim small, miss small!

scaler

#7 Post by scaler »

I would like to get a couple of them for scouting throughout the year. I have no idea what is a good brand or what I need to look for, I do have a few friends who use them, so I may copy what they use if I can afford it.

Return to “Trail cam photos”