Thought I would share this reading material

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
dhaverstick

Thought I would share this reading material

#1 Post by dhaverstick »

The United Bowhunters of Missouri puts out a quarterly newsletter for their members and I thought you all might want to take a peek at the current and past issues. My daughter and I work hard at producing a quality publication for both online and armchair reading and I'm pretty proud of the results. The current issue was made available online last Friday and hard copies will hopefully be mailed out to members late this week.

Enjoy!

Darren

http://unitedbowhunters.com/news-and-events/

Shadowhntr

Re: Thought I would share this reading material

#2 Post by Shadowhntr »

Great mag and write up Darren! Thanks so much for posting this!
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

NEWSLETTER? That's better than half the magazine publications out there! Outstanding job, Darren! I only wish we had such a publication for my neck of the woods!
Aim small, miss small!

dhaverstick

#4 Post by dhaverstick »

You all are too kind! My daughter, Elise, got her degree in graphic design so I'm just glad I'm getting a little return on my investment into her education.

If you want to receive a hardcopy of the newsletter, and be one of the Cool Kids, you can join the UBM for only $25 a year or $65 for three years. That's cheaper than a 6-pack of broaheads and you can do it online through our website. http://unitedbowhunters.com/join-now/

Darren

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#5 Post by Carpdaddy »

Good stuff Darren. Just finished reading your article in the fall 2017 issue. "Confessions of a bow junkie" Good read, we are going to need pictures when you get it in hand! Thanks for sharing.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#6 Post by Captainkirk »

dhaverstick wrote:You all are too kind!
No sir, just calling 'em as I see 'em.

The trad hunting rags out there are few and far between, good ones ever so much more so.
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Campfire”