People that have been cut by knives that I have sharpened.

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Graps

Re: People that have been cut by knives that I have sharpened.

#11 Post by Graps »

One time my late wife asked me to touch up a few of her kitchen knives and when finished I laid them on the counter for her to wipe clean and put away where she kept them.
A short time later our teenage daughter started to help her mom clean up the kitchen and she grabbed one of the knives by the blade and asked " where do you want these?" :shock:
My wife told her calmly " just put it down where it was and I'll take care of it. "
She didn't get the slightest scratch but she almost fainted when her mom took it and started slicing a tomato so thin you could see through it.
I watched the incident with a sick stomach and weak knees. :o
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

stumper

#12 Post by stumper »

Sweet Jesus. Your knives are very very very sharp and I have two things to say about that. The first is whoever said that a dull knife I will cut you faster than the sharp knife obviously hasn't had one of your knives. The second is I think we need to have a sharpening stone named after you maybe the Lansky kit could come with a rough, medium, fine, extra fine polishing Stone, and the Dale Stone.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Graps

#13 Post by Graps »

I don't think so. :?
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Return to “Campfire”