Calling out capt kirk.

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Tradman

Calling out capt kirk.

#1 Post by Tradman »

Kirk.... You volunteered your time to help me try and build up this website. God only knows how many hours you have spent on it. I want to thank you by building you a bow sir as a small token of my appreciation. I really cannot thank you enough my friend. You just let me know what woods, poundage and length you want and after a few more practice builds I will get busy on it. Sir... I thank you again.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Graps

Re: Calling out capt kirk.

#2 Post by Graps »

:D :D :D :D :D
Well done Larry.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Shadowhntr

#3 Post by Shadowhntr »

THAT......is what Trad comradery looks like!!!! Larry what an awesome deed...hats off!!!
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Tradman

#4 Post by Tradman »

My hats off to capt kirk, he has put in a ton of work on here and unless you guys been paying him he works for free.Least now he can say he works for bows. Heh Heh. :lol:
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Shadowhntr

#5 Post by Shadowhntr »

Agreed....I suppose Kirk is alright... :roll:

Kidding!!! Kirk you're the best brother! You deserve this wonderful gift so much! Congratulations buddy! 8-) :D :D :D
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

White Falcon

#6 Post by White Falcon »

Very nice!

USMC4life

#7 Post by USMC4life »

Congrats Kirk and thanks for helping keep this place running smooth!
Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share.
- Ned Dolan

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#8 Post by Captainkirk »

Ok..."stunned" is the only word that comes to mind. :shock:

Larry, I am both moved and humbled by your offer. Let me put on my thinking cap and figure out some wood combos and nail down a length. Draw weight will be in the 40-45# range. And it's imperative to mention I could not have done it all without my fellow admins Carpdaddy and Shadowhntr along with all the regulars here who have stood by this forum through thick and thin and keep the heart beating here.
What an amazing group of people!!!! :mrgreen:
Aim small, miss small!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#9 Post by Carpdaddy »

Wow! This is a wonderful jester Larry. And a well deserved one. Kirk had poured himself into the advancement and protection of this site.
Another Home Run post!!

Tradman

#10 Post by Tradman »

You might want to consider this zebra Kirk, stunning stuff. That's with no finish on it yet.
IMG_1779.JPG

Return to “Campfire”