which bow to hunt need your help

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
joe harrod1945

Re: which bow to hunt need your help

#31 Post by joe harrod1945 »

please delete this thread.I am done with it thanks

Graps

#32 Post by Graps »

No, this is not a bad or disgusting thread.
If it gets deleted, it will take away from post counts for everyone who posted on it.
Just be happy and continue to join in with us and you start threads too.
If you really want to, we can lock this thread so no one can post on it but I don't see the need.
We all hope you are not getting upset with us, we all want to have a good relationship with everyone else.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#33 Post by Captainkirk »

Joe, no need to delete a thread unless is is offensive or spam. They automatically archive after a period of inactivity.
Aim small, miss small!

joe harrod1945

#34 Post by joe harrod1945 »

I just want to do what is right.I am not upset, you guys are the best.You all have a hard job an i am thankful for your support.There is no other traditional web site as good as this one. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Shadowhntr

#35 Post by Shadowhntr »

That's the spirit Joe! This site prefers order, but it's also Forum Nazi free. There never has been hard fast ruling if someone happens to post something that may or may not fit in a different internal forum title. Besides, it's a fairly easy thing to just move the thread to a different forum selection location, if it's a real concern. No deleting is necessary in your case.
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Return to “Campfire”