Karma Game.

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Jamesh76

Re: Karma Game.

#261 Post by Jamesh76 »

Just gotta get Lawrence on here to post something up.

Jamesh76

#262 Post by Jamesh76 »

well, it is time to squash this right here and end this game and topic. Last winner is not responding to pm etc. its nor fair for someone to post something up out of the blue. Lawrence was last active the beginning of Aug.

Maybe next year we can open this up again or something. However, it should be for active members only with 250+ posts averaged per year. You don't participate, you don't play.

I do not think this is the case here, I believe Lawrence will be back and contribute to the site based on past activity. However, the give away theory to recruit new members never works and it should be for active members or not at all.

White Falcon

#263 Post by White Falcon »

I'll second that"!
I do not think this is the case here, I believe Lawrence will be back and contribute to the site based on past activity. However, the give away theory to recruit new members never works and it should be for active members or not at all.

Return to “Campfire”