Gimpy Graps update.

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Grizzly

Re: Gimpy Graps update.

#21 Post by Grizzly »

She just needs to put you on some machine like they used during the Spanish Inquisition :shock:

only with all the specs and adjustments necessary to get your old body back in specs. :D

Maybe a little heat here and a little cold there will get you back in shape just in time to flip another Black Bear over to see what you've got this time :o

We'll keep you in our prayers for healing, safety and an enjoyable time afield.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Graps

#22 Post by Graps »

Thanks
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#23 Post by Captainkirk »

Hope all goes well, Dale. Don't try dragging by yourself.
Aim small, miss small!

Grizzly

#24 Post by Grizzly »

Just one tug would probably send lightening bolts through my back :shock:

I did that once a long time ago on the tongue of a loaded trailer. I didn't budge it and I think I could see the white flashes with my eyes that lit up my back.

It was in the days of the old water beds. I flopped in that with a few Ibuprofen and hoped I'd be able to move when I woke up.

I was amazed that I felt fine hours later. It was many years later though when I woke up and could hardly move.

That took a while to heal and then the Lord helped greatly with that one.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Return to “Campfire”