Bear Hunt oppertunity.

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Graps

Bear Hunt oppertunity.

#1 Post by Graps »

Sign-Ups for 2020' 14th Annual Quebec, Spring Bear Hunt.Dates: WEEK #1 Sat JUNE 13-20th & WEEK #2 Sat June 20-27th : Hunt takes place in Northeast,Quebec with cabin stay on large reservoir with running water,hot showers,boats & motors (some of the baits only accessible by boat),skinning tent, freezers for hides & meat,hang on stands,ladder stands & a blind or two in place with shots UP-CLOSE & PERSONAL,baits will be started before hunt starts,treestand & targets in camp for practice,campfire at night (weather permitting),good home cooked meals with wild game on the menu often.Cost of hunt INCLUDES: All the above PLUS hunting license & tag. Cost $2695.00.The only things NOT included: fishing license & bait if you choose to fish for walleye or pike (there will be rods/wheels/tackle in camp),alcohol & chew if you dabble with them,getting to camp & back home and checking in Bear which is about $8.00.A deposit of at least $500.00 will secure your spot.Do NOT hesitate to ask any & all questions you can EMAIL me imdiablo62@aol.com OR TEXT 973-224-5674. Thanks TOM
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Nock

Re: Bear Hunt oppertunity.

#2 Post by Nock »

One day.....
Happiness is a tight chain!

Return to “Campfire”