The unstrung bow.

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Grizzly

Re: The unstrung bow.

#31 Post by Grizzly »

Wow. That's a strange looking rack. I'd love to see some other angles of that one. Hope you are feeling better.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#32 Post by Carpdaddy »

Side view...
Attachments
97999223-6D7A-426E-8952-BFE5CAE7C63F.jpeg
97999223-6D7A-426E-8952-BFE5CAE7C63F.jpeg (105.62 KiB) Viewed 462 times

Grizzly

#33 Post by Grizzly »

Nice one. I never hunted with any trail cameras. It would probably be harder to get to sleep at night knowing what was wondering around your stand while you weren't there and wondering if he'd show up when you were there.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#34 Post by Carpdaddy »

You don’t have to be bothered by that Grizzly; only their grandchildren come by when your there. On a uglier note, took my first radiation treatment today, had a pretty rough evening. Thanks to you all for continuing to pray.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#35 Post by Captainkirk »

Carpdaddy wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:01 pm You don’t have to be bothered by that Grizzly; only their grandchildren come by when your there. On a uglier note, took my first radiation treatment today, had a pretty rough evening. Thanks to you all for continuing to pray.
I was gonna ask you how that was going. Ugh. Sounds rough. You have my continued prayers, Tony.
Aim small, miss small!

Grizzly

#36 Post by Grizzly »

How's our brother Tony doing? You are still in our prayers and thoughts.
Last weekend and this coming weekend are when I'd have been out there with the muzzleloader.
Instead, I too will be home with the wife.
Looks like it will be a cold weekend coming up here in Illinois.

Greg Felty

#37 Post by Greg Felty »

Still praying for you Tony.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#38 Post by Carpdaddy »

Sure appreciate and covet the prayers guys. Radiation treatments are finished, but still active within, this is supposed to last weeks after last treatment. I am getting stronger but still very sore, short of breath, coughing a lot, and weak. But I am able to attend Church, just not able to preach yet. Met with chemo Dr, thankfully he doesn’t want to start anything at this time, waiting for next scan to see where I am. Right arm improving but will probably be a good while before stringing or pulling a bow!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#39 Post by Captainkirk »

I'm a-prayin' until you're a-sayin'!
Aim small, miss small!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#40 Post by Carpdaddy »

I was able to stand and teach Sunday evening in my Church, last time was Oct 20th, so thankful!

Return to “Campfire”