The unstrung bow.

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
stumper

Re: The unstrung bow.

#11 Post by stumper »

Prayers for you.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Graps

#12 Post by Graps »

Any word on how Tony is doing?
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#13 Post by Captainkirk »

Haven't heard anything.
Aim small, miss small!

Greg Felty

#14 Post by Greg Felty »

Still praying for you Tony.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#15 Post by Carpdaddy »

Thanks for the prayers guys. Update...
Surgery Tuesday, was informed by Doctors, nurses, and every department that I was in this week that I had the most painful surgery that they do, I’m convinced! The mass they went after was not where I thought, it was behind the heart, in front of spine, stretched to lung, and esophaguses. Unfortunately also it is a place where many major vessels run and this creature is attached to too many vital things for removal. It is renal cancer in a weird place! I had renal cancer in 2016 and it decided to return with a vengeance! Treatment options are greatly reduced due to type, location, and attachments. I will be going through a week of radiation soon as I’m strong enough, doing something they call a cyber knife (not built by Graps). Involves laying motionless while a lazer attempts to pinpoint and hit directly. Only the Good Lord knows what the future holds. I am rejoicing in the little things this morning, like getting a shower for the first time, being able to wipe myself (not a joke), and being able to eat. Thanks for your concerns and friendship, will update as I can.
No driving, lifting, pulling, for several weeks, don’t expect to shoot a bow again this season.

Graps

#16 Post by Graps »

Still praying for you Tony. 🙏☝️
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

stumper

#17 Post by stumper »

Many prayers for a speedy recovery
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#18 Post by Captainkirk »

Prayers up with a renewed vengeance, Tony.
Aim small, miss small!

Hill billy

#19 Post by Hill billy »

Hang in there buddy.

Grizzly

#20 Post by Grizzly »

The Good News is that the Lord will help you through this. You are still in our prayers.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Return to “Campfire”