Welcome

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Mitch Edwards

Re: Welcome

#181 Post by Mitch Edwards »

I already said hello but it seems like this is the place to tell about yourself so here goes. Im 24 been shootin stick bows since I was a kid. Been serious about it for about 5 years. I collect vintage bear bows. I'm a machinist, have been since high school. Been the Foreman at my shop since 22. I work more than I'm at home. I hunt whitetails cotton tails bush tails (squirrels) and tail lol. That's bout all I got. Oh I like long walks on the beach. Just kiddin. Never even been to the beach lol

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#182 Post by Captainkirk »

Mitch Edwards wrote: I collect vintage bear bows.
I like this guy already... :mrgreen:
Aim small, miss small!

Mitch Edwards

#183 Post by Mitch Edwards »

Kirk I said collect not sell lol. I got 2 70s k mags a static tip kodiak I think it is. It's just a all hanger. 1961 Kodiak and the jewel of the collection is a 1959 kodiak. Marked 58#. Kinda strange. My huntin bow this year is a Gainesville sk. 61# at my draw. Shootin 640gr 20.3% foc carbons with Magnus 1s and grizzlys up front. Can't wait to see what kind of penetration I can get with this set up

Mohawk

#184 Post by Mohawk »

Captainkirk wrote:Welcome aboard! We'll try to overlook the fact that you know Jason. but you have our sympathies, anyway.Seriously, glad you could join us and hope you'll call this home.
Any truth to the rumors that Jason ate flies as a child? :shock:
Well, I don't recall any flies. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but you should ask him about eatin that fox. :lol:

Mohawk

#185 Post by Mohawk »

Thanks for the welcome fellers, and welcome Mitch. Sounds like you're getting a collection going. I'm a new student to f.o.c. arrow building. I'll be very interested in your success too.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#186 Post by Carpdaddy »

Welcome fellers, I'm one of the targets around here, you've don't spotted a few more of them.

Mitch Edwards

#187 Post by Mitch Edwards »

I like this place more and more all the time. Seems like on TG people get their panties in a wad over the slightest thing. Feel like I gota be all proper over there and make sure my spellin is all right and what not. Y'all got me converted and it didn't take long

stumper

#188 Post by stumper »

What is TG??? lol..... I already forgot.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Mitch Edwards

#189 Post by Mitch Edwards »

Anyone wanna take bets on how long it takes Terry to join? Lmao

Shadowhntr

#190 Post by Shadowhntr »

Mitch Edwards wrote:Anyone wanna take bets on how long it takes Terry to join? Lmao

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The relaxed atmosphere is exactly what drew me here. Even the owner Larry is very friendly and not on a high horse like what we see on the other site..
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Return to “Campfire”