Welcome

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Tradman

Welcome

#1 Post by Tradman »

Thank you for signing up here on Tradhunter.com. I want to put your mind at ease as far as why you had to pay to join this site. When you sign up here the ten dollar annual fee you pay gets combined with everyone elses fee. Then I use these funds to purchase hunts, custom bows, optics and any other type of hunting gear we can think of.Just think of it as buying ten dollars worth of raffle tickets that last an entire year.
We will have to start out small at first but as we generate more members the draws will come at a fast pace. I will start drawing names when we hit 300 members and continue to draw as membership climbs. Remember this one promise from me to you, this site is not about me its all about you. I have some very big plans for this site that I will begin sharing with you soon. Please introduce yourselves and remember. The faster word spreads about this site the more members we have, the more members we have the more draws we do.
Here's a prize list I have ready to start as soon as enough members signs up.some of the first giveaways are:
leupold goldring binoculars.
garmin gps units.
custom centaur longbow.
We will start drawing guided hunts as soon as the funds allow it.For the first hunt draw I have good info on a hog hunt in South Carolina, the prices are very reasonable so I have decided for the first hunt ever here on tradhunter.com there will be six names drawn,six winners and hopefully you can all go on this hunt together and make us some great memories to start our journey with.Each winner of this hunt will also recieve five hundred dollars cash for traveling money to and from the hunt. Please introduce yourself and express any concerns you have here. I will do my very best to help you.

Thank you. Larry
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

bjorn

Re: Welcome

#2 Post by bjorn »

Glad to be on here Larry! We are going to have a great ride. :P

Tradman

#3 Post by Tradman »

welcome aboard bjorn
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

centaurian

#4 Post by centaurian »

Thanks Larry! Looking forward to all the good things a site like this brings, and then the opportunity for the givaways.. Wow man, that is awesome! I joined just for the commaderie of like minded archers/hunters, the givaways are just a bonus... Greetings bjorn!

Tradman

#5 Post by Tradman »

this site is going to blow your mind.

Jim Neaves

#6 Post by Jim Neaves »

The site looks great! I look forward to seeing it grow and hope I can be of help answering questions for folks.

Jim Neaves

Tradman

#7 Post by Tradman »

welcome aboard jim,glad you are a part of this great site.i'm going crazy here...wanting to give stuff away real bad.

Margly

#8 Post by Margly »

Congratulations with a new forum :)

Looking forward to participate!

Margly
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are !

Tradman

#9 Post by Tradman »

welcome aboard ronny

TradRat

#10 Post by TradRat »

Hey Larry, great looking site! Looking foward to many conversations around the campfire.
"It is not the end result but, the lessons and the journey of the hunt that count!" TW Lanoy

Return to “Campfire”