Thumb Ring release

Forum rules
Be fair.
tmattson

Thumb Ring release

#1 Post by tmattson »

Thinking of trying a Thumb Ring Release - anyone tried or use one?
What is a good one to buy?

Grizzly

Re: Thumb Ring release

#2 Post by Grizzly »

I bought one years ago at Cloverdale and played with it just a little. Never did get the hang of it though. Isn't that for horse bows?
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

tmattson

#3 Post by tmattson »

Historically yes, "horse bows", but have seen a few also using them for other type of trad bows.
Thinking of trying a horse bow, using the thumb style release, anyone got any suggestions on a starter one?

Grizzly

#4 Post by Grizzly »

The one I bought was brass iirr. It also had a leather tether i think. You probably need to be fitted by someone who understands these things and get a little help to get started. I tried mine a few times and really didn't take to it but many do and I'm sure become skilled with its use.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Return to “Product Review”