What type of practicing are you doing?

The majority of your bowhunting year is spent practicing and/or training. This is the place to discuss it!
Captainkirk
Site Admin

What type of practicing are you doing?

#1 Post by Captainkirk »

As the title says, what type of practicing are you doing? Stumping, 3D shoots, informal target practicing?
As we know, season is right around the corner and here before we know it. I did some stumping up north earlier in June, right now just punching holes in the block in my back yard.
I did see where some guys are recommending randomly shooting at tennis balls with judos as practice on small game. I'd like to give that a try.
Aim small, miss small!

Greg Felty

Re: What type of practicing are you doing?

#2 Post by Greg Felty »

I just started shooting again in my yard. I went to a 3d shoot last Saturday, first one i have been to in a few years.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

Greg Felty wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:31 pm I just started shooting again in my yard. I went to a 3d shoot last Saturday, first one i have been to in a few years.
Good on ya, Greg! Lots of folks there this year? Seems like a lot of people should be coming out of hibernation from the last couple years of lock down.
Aim small, miss small!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#4 Post by Carpdaddy »

My ole back yard target is about like me, wore out! But I continue to fling arrows at it. I also attend a monthly 3D shoot.
Attachments
40D1DCA5-07F4-4427-986E-67CAAFB99B08.jpeg
40D1DCA5-07F4-4427-986E-67CAAFB99B08.jpeg (191.33 KiB) Viewed 271 times

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#5 Post by Captainkirk »

LOL! And I thought MY block was bad! :lol:
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Practice/Training”