Kill Zone!

The majority of your bowhunting year is spent practicing and/or training. This is the place to discuss it!
Grizzly

Re: Kill Zone!

#11 Post by Grizzly »

:D I bought 3 or 4 of those mats and laid them down from the driveway to the concrete walk leading into the home church for those in wheelchairs. It keeps the mud off of our Pastor's wife's floors and makes pushing the wheelchairs much easier. I've got one at the base of our own wheelchair ramp, here at home.

I sneak out occasionally also for a few of those "just got to try this", shots in the backyard. I'm toying with the idea of building a shooting lane behind the house and out from prying eyes.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#12 Post by Captainkirk »

My new range is 'miss-proof'...(either the arrow goes into my garage or self-destructs on the foundation) but it doesn't make it legal according to local ordinance. So any neighbor with an axe to grind could pull the trump card any time they wished. I have pared my shooting down to stealth mode these days rather than just blatantly be-boppin' out back with bow and arrows in hand for the world to see.
Aim small, miss small!

Longtrad

#13 Post by Longtrad »

Captainkirk wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:35 pm My new range is 'miss-proof'...
challenge accepted!

Shadowhntr

#14 Post by Shadowhntr »

Nice shooting tex....er I mean Tony!
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Return to “Practice/Training”