How many?

The majority of your bowhunting year is spent practicing and/or training. This is the place to discuss it!
Graps

Re: How many?

#21 Post by Graps »

Good to see you here Donnie.
We would love to here about the archery class and include pictures.
It's no fun to be too busy but it's good to be done.
Hope you can visit us more often once you get caught up with yourself.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Donnie

#22 Post by Donnie »

Graps,

Oh My Goodness!.... We are so close to being done that I told my Wife (Sherrie) that to be THIS close IS my Christmas present!!!!

As you know.... a house is never finished... but instead of having 10 MAJOR projects going on at one time... we are down to about 2 major projects at one time. Today.... I just put the 2nd coat of paint on the ceiling.... and now I have to remove the Tile from the main bathroom floor... and then re-sheet the floor so that the Flooring guy can come in on the 2nd and do his thing!!!! and "Yes".... now that things are FINALLY starting to slow down... I will be visiting here a lot more!!!!

I will post a few photos TODAY of our class and give a GOOD update on the students!

Respectfully,

Donnie
Respectfully,

"Donnie"

Graps

#23 Post by Graps »

Looking forward to it. ;)
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#24 Post by Carpdaddy »

Glad to hear that you are seeing light at the end of the tunnel Donnie, sounds like you been a busy feller, hope you can get dialed in and hunt again soon!

Donnie

#25 Post by Donnie »

Carpdaddy,

Yes Sir... I have! I just finished ripping up the bathroom tile floor and getting it all prepped for the sub floor. My wife has painted most of the interior of the house today, (I painted the ceiling... 2 coats,) and we are about to have dinner and watch "Prancer" (with Sean Elliot) I am really tired of these Marathon weekends!!!!

I figure that we have about another two weeks and this will look like a completely different house!!!!! (already does... but we will have new floors and new kitchen cabinets!) We have already decided to add a 20' X 30' shop this spring in which I will be doing ornamental iron works... and setting up an indoor archery range. (Will obviously have to go outside to get 20 and 30 yards.... but it will work.) As mentioned earlier... I have started an archery class at a Christian High School here in Western Oregon.... so I'm gonna go and find which topic to put it under and give an update! (I'm pretty excited!)

Respectfully,

Donnie
Respectfully,

"Donnie"

Graps

#26 Post by Graps »

You just start a thread on Campfire.
And us kids like pictures. 😋

White Falcon

#27 Post by White Falcon »

:P :P

stumper

#28 Post by stumper »

Well finally got a new target bag so I’m back in business now and it feels good to shoot again. Been pretty down as far as the hunting deer game, but am gonna take another go now that the rut is here. Got a lot of stuff to work on around the house and all. New job is keeping me from the woods at the moment. But it’s nice just to shoot.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Return to “Practice/Training”