Backyard burnin'

The majority of your bowhunting year is spent practicing and/or training. This is the place to discuss it!
Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Backyard burnin'

#11 Post by Captainkirk »

stumper wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:23 am Well I think Kirk that we should ban you from using the kmag for the weekly challenge so we all have a chance... that's pretty darn good shooting.
Well, thanks...but let's remember the old Jerry Reed song...
"When you're hot, you're hot. When you're not, you're not!" :lol: :lol:
More 'not' than 'hot' with me, usually!
And like Carpdaddy says, we only take pictures of the good groups..lol!

Shooting the K-Mag right after the K-Hunter makes me realize I probably need to keep 'twisting up' on the brace height...the K-Hunter is still quite a bit noisier than it's little brother. I guess string silencers might help, but I like to get 'em as quiet as possible BEFORE I put them on. 8-)
Aim small, miss small!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#12 Post by Captainkirk »

Hill billy wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:25 pm I wont be sending pics of my groups! Unless its shot from 10yds after that pic.🤤 im just an amateur 😳 nice shooting 👌
We are ALL just amateurs, Mike. That group was at 15yds, so have at it. You haven't seen me shoot on a bad day yet... :lol:
Aim small, miss small!

stumper

#13 Post by stumper »

Captainkirk wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:36 am
Hill billy wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:25 pm I wont be sending pics of my groups! Unless its shot from 10yds after that pic.🤤 im just an amateur 😳 nice shooting 👌
We are ALL just amateurs, Mike. That group was at 15yds, so have at it. You haven't seen me shoot on a bad day yet... :lol:
Nobody but me has seen me on a bad day. And it ain't that pretty.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Return to “Practice/Training”