Winners of the knives for 7/22 are.

Announcements for Great hunts, Traditional Bows and Hunting Gear Giveaways
Forum rules
You must be over the age of 18 to be in hunt draws. If you win a hunt or a Traditional bow you are not eligible to win that category prize again for one year. Good luck.
Tradman

Winners of the knives for 7/22 are.

#1 Post by Tradman »

Winners of the nice skinners donated by our friends at black widow bows are member 63...killdeer and member 199....Bowdiddly. Congrats,contact roger at black widow with your info.Thanks to black Widow bows.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Killdeer

Re: Winners of the knives for 7/22 are.

#2 Post by Killdeer »

WooHoo!

That's going to make today's brutal work just a bit more bearable! :D
Killdeer
It ever was, and is, and shall be, ever living fire, in measures being kindled, and in measures going out.
~Heraclitus

bowdiddly

#3 Post by bowdiddly »

Thanks Tradhunter and Black Widow Bows. I was thinking of buying a knife so this is fantastic. Great looking knife also. :D
Bowdiddly
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
- Anonymous

excelpoint

#4 Post by excelpoint »

:) congrats guys.
It's all about the Journey, a kill is just the end result.

Tradman

#5 Post by Tradman »

please contact roger at BW killy...your knife has been shipped bowdiddly...congrats
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

bowdiddly

#6 Post by bowdiddly »

Received my skinner yesterday. Great skinner, very well made. Thanks again Black Widow and Tradhunter.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
- Anonymous

Killdeer

#7 Post by Killdeer »

Couldn't get the email link on their site to work for some reason. Got it to go tonight. Thanks again!

Killdeer :D
It ever was, and is, and shall be, ever living fire, in measures being kindled, and in measures going out.
~Heraclitus

Killdeer

#8 Post by Killdeer »

My knife arrived!
What a cool little skinner! Very useful size, and a sure tag-along on a belt or quiver. I was impressed with its quality, and the sheath is very well done.

Thank you, Roger and Black Widow Custom Bows, for your generous donation of these fine knives!
I appreciate the catalog that you sent along, too. It makes it easier for a dinosaur like me to see what you make, and the options available, all in one beautiful hard copy. I have always found it difficult to understand the various model names, and now I have all the info on a neat cheat sheet.

Thanks again!
Killdeer
~Heraclitus

Return to “Gear, Bows and Hunt Giveaways”