My review after hunting with Central Florida Trophy hunts

Anything that has Nothing to do with archery!
Forum rules
No political rants, discussion or arguing.
Ron Kulas

My review after hunting with Central Florida Trophy hunts

#1 Post by Ron Kulas »

Im writing this review after a recent free range/fair chase alligator bow hunt with Central Florida Trophy Hunts in Cocoa, Florida.

http://www.gatorhuntingequipment.com/hunts/

I hunted with Grayson, late February, 2019. After I use an outfitter/guide, I ask myself 2 questions, 1. Would I return and hunt with them again and 2. Would I recommend them to family and friends. The answer to both questions is absolutely YES! Every aspect of the experience was top shelf. Central Florida Trophy Hunts is a full service guide/outfitter that also carries all the needed gear to outfit your hunt if you don’t already have everything you need. They offer more than just alligator hunts (both private land free range and water hunts with your tags or theirs) They also offer Wild Boar and turkey hunts as well as other adventures.

Aside from the hunt, they take care of processing the animal so you can take the meat as well as taking care of all the taxidermy, mounts, tanning, etc. It’s a full service, friendly and expert service that exceeded my expectations.

The Joy is in the doing.

stumper

Re: My review after hunting with Central Florida Trophy hunts

#2 Post by stumper »

Good to hear!
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”