Howdy

llknp

Howdy

#1 Post by llknp »

New guy here. Just joined. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Howdy

#2 Post by Captainkirk »

Well, Howdy! Do join us at the campfire, and don't hesitate to jump in the conversation, ask questions, offer advice or just plain shoot the bull. Ain't many of us here in camp lately, but those that are will talk your ear off if'n you let them! :lol:
Tell us about yourself; your experiences, hunting stories, what bows you own (or have owned), share photos and such. Don't be 'that guy' who hangs out in the shadows lurking but never gets involved...we are all friends here!
Aim small, miss small!

Grizzly

#3 Post by Grizzly »

Howdy from Central Illinois. Maybe not a real Texas Howdy, but the best I can do having grown up in Brooklyn, NJ and Upstate NY. How I wound up in Illinois is another story. Especially after having flown over it and seeing that muddy Mississippi on my way to Oakland and the other side of the world for my senior trip, as the song says.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

EWill

#4 Post by EWill »

Howdy from Oklahoma, don't hold that against me though. Glad to have you here.

Elkman
Site Admin

#5 Post by Elkman »

Hello and welcome to Tradhunter! I am in Corvallis Montana. Nice to have you here.
Calling Elk - Awesome! !€

Hill billy

#6 Post by Hill billy »

Kick your boots off, take your hat off and grab a cup of coffee. Hello From Arkansas here. Welcome

stumper

#7 Post by stumper »

Welcome.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#8 Post by Carpdaddy »

A big welcome from Kentucky! Hope you got plenty to share and wake us up around here.

White Falcon

#9 Post by White Falcon »

Welcome from NE. TX.

Return to “New Member Check In”