T-Shirts

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Tradman

T-Shirts

#1 Post by Tradman »

Should we get with it and get some Tradhunter T shirts ?
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Tradman

Re: t-shirts

#2 Post by Tradman »

I have decided I am finally over being all butthurt about things moving to slowly and I am ready to commit myself to the growth and success of this website.We are going to start doing the giveaways again like before.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: T-Shirts

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

I'd love a T-shirt, Larry! Details, please?
Aim small, miss small!

Tradman

#4 Post by Tradman »

I have no details as of this moment but I will be pricing them out today or tomorrow.

White Falcon

#5 Post by White Falcon »

Interested. Have you thought about how to stop the guys that just come for the giveaway. I have a couple things to give away. if you have a giveaway.

Tradman

#6 Post by Tradman »

Ya...You cannot stop them only hope to contain them i guess.

Jamesh76

#7 Post by Jamesh76 »

I'd be interested in one 3x fat. As far as containing them, I believe limited activity is the issue. Limited posts, limited classifieds but we don't have many active membera. IMO, more people look to purchase items than contribute. However, if we increase activity and classifieds activity it will retain more just due to the classifieds. Giveaways are great, but should they be restricted to contributing members with a certain number of posts to access? I recall once we did a monthly thing where the winner of a giveaway would post the next item..... still haven't heard a word for the guy I sent the fred bear video set he had minimal posts.

jaydee2trad

#8 Post by jaydee2trad »

the shirt sounds pretty nice, I would want one too. a 3x would be a loose fit for sure but who knows. never have ever won much of anything except second chance on life. I usually give things away. Had a knife in the works for a fellow member but have been too sick to get it done.

White Falcon

#9 Post by White Falcon »

"Giveaways are great, but should they be restricted to contributing members "
I'll need a large.

Hill billy

#10 Post by Hill billy »

Well maybe to be eligible a member has to put up an item for give away the following month in order to qualify to win! Just a thought!! There is always people who simply want to take but not give. Idk 🤷‍♂️

Return to “Campfire”