T-Shirts

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Re: T-Shirts

#11 Post by Carpdaddy »

I would be interested in a Tee shirt. Got any designs in mind?

Tradman

#12 Post by Tradman »

Its hard to tell who is signing up for what reason.I do not think making winners of a giveaway give something away will fly very far.I do not mind doing the giveaways either out of my :arrow: wifes pocket or through donations.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

jaydee2trad

#13 Post by jaydee2trad »

I was looking at purchasing myself. while I am still pretty new to this site, I do understand the concerns having dealt with people persay. To me, part of the fun is sharing abilities that we have. It is cool to have something that represents someone else and their abilities to make certain things. kind of like heritage, something being lost today.

Tradman

#14 Post by Tradman »

I am sourcing the best quality i can for around 10-12 bucks each with the logo on it and a pocket.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

White Falcon

#15 Post by White Falcon »

Any long sleeves?

Grizzly

#16 Post by Grizzly »

I'm in for an extra large. Pockets are great. I doubt we will do long sleeves, but I like them myself.

I'm so so on giveaways. I can never think of what to giveaway so I rarely participate in those. But who knows, maybe I could be swayed.

We certainly could use a little stimulation and more participation. I know, I have been absent for a while, but I check back in frequently.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Tradman

#17 Post by Tradman »

You guys aren't giving away anything I am doing giveaways from donations i can gather up plus i buy things here and there when i see them marked way down or sometimes i just see something and just buy it.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#18 Post by Captainkirk »

IMHO...giveaways should be restricted to members who have more than 50 posts, and have been a member more than 1 year. Period. That will discourage the bottom feeders here for the free lunch. If they don't like it they can always stick around for a year and make more than 50 posts in that time frame.
Aim small, miss small!

jaydee2trad

#19 Post by jaydee2trad »

needs to be guidelines and kept to them. there will always be abusers. they need to be out front in bold letters to prevent whining and griping. For me, it is what it is and I am good with it. I love to share trad hunting and shooting etc, it is part of me. Just different degrees of it all, including the bow building part of it. you can walk thru my house and see that we tradshoot and hunt.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#20 Post by Captainkirk »

Larry, you can put me down for at least 1 XL. Maybe more after I see what they look like!
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Campfire”