Hello from NC

edwardpenny2022

Hello from NC

#1 Post by edwardpenny2022 »

Just wanted to introduce myself. I’m from NC and am in sales. I hunt with a traditional bow and muzzleloader.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Hello from NC

#2 Post by Captainkirk »

Welcome, Edward! Tell us more. What kind of bow (and muzzleloader) do you hunt with? What type of game? Arrow preference, etc? Stand or blind hunter (or both?)
Aim small, miss small!

edwardpenny2022

#3 Post by edwardpenny2022 »

I hunt with an Old mountain mesa longbow. Have used wood and carbon arrows. The rifle I use is a Lyman Great Plains 54 caliber percussion. Haven’t taken anything with either yet but hopefully this year. I hunt deer. Hunt out of blinds and just got into saddle hunting.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#4 Post by Carpdaddy »

Welcome to the site from Kentucky.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#5 Post by Captainkirk »

edwardpenny2022 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:41 pm I hunt with an Old mountain mesa longbow. Have used wood and carbon arrows. The rifle I use is a Lyman Great Plains 54 caliber percussion. Haven’t taken anything with either yet but hopefully this year. I hunt deer. Hunt out of blinds and just got into saddle hunting.
Nice! I have a Great Plains flinter in .54 but have not hunted with it yet. Lots of folks wading into the saddle hunter pool, haven't convinced myself to go there yet. The last 10 years or so I've pretty much limited myself to blind hunting after a nasty fall in 2010 that caused me to re-think my priorities... :oops:
Glad you've joined us here! Pictures of your gear always welcome!
Aim small, miss small!

Elkman
Site Admin

#6 Post by Elkman »

Welcome from Corvallis Montana, Edward!! Nice to have you here.
Calling Elk - Awesome! !€

Return to “New Member Check In”